Does anyone know how the D/C Penalty "Decays" (Please don't come here to complain about it)
Just a question I'd like an answer to if possible. I've had some hiccups with my internet lately due to weather and I've gotten up to a half hour ban on D/C-ing. Quite high and I'd rather not go any further, does the D/C ban decay over real world time or do you actually need in-game time?
Thanks in advance
Comments
The ban decays over real world time, not in game time thankfully. That would be a nightmare.
Oh thank goodness LOL, so the solution is basically just stop playing for a few days and it will decay back to normal, thanks!
Any idea by how much it decays?
If you have a 5 minute ban, you can turn the game off for 5 minutes and be able to play again.
Now if either of you were talking about when a 30 minute ban will decrease and be a 5 minute ban next time you DC, I have no idea. But in general I'd recommend just not DC'ing.