Plague and the Malicious emblem
Since Killers are punished for allowing Survivors to heal, does that apply to Plague when Survivor's are allowed to heal using fountains?
Since Killers are punished for allowing Survivors to heal, does that apply to Plague when Survivor's are allowed to heal using fountains?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nevermind, I went ahead and tested it myself and found that I generally had the same amount of negative points as I did using a different Killer. So...in other words, unless you're going against total newbs that think cleansing versus Plague is a bad thing, Plague is punished pretty severely for using her power by the Entity since Survivors can cleanse and immediately heal back up to healthy.