Looking for players with mic ps4
Anyone on PS4 that has a mic want to team up? 18+ only please. I'm a 28 year old female.
I do have cross play enabled but not sure if we can chat easily if you're on PC.
Anyone on PS4 that has a mic want to team up? 18+ only please. I'm a 28 year old female.
I do have cross play enabled but not sure if we can chat easily if you're on PC.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Convict-Inc if you want to add me
Im on PC but if you had discord could use that? My game tag is Adam#a979 if you decide you want to add it
I play on ps5.
Psn: Cringe-Gaming12
I play on PS4 Supercrzy55. Have voice chat as well. Looking for new friends to play with.
I'm on PS4 and my gamertag is High-5-Your-Face. HMU
Hello I am on ps4 add me, serpico1505
im on ps5, psn: FinnaBlackout
I'm on PS4, cowasokeh .. if you wanna play!
username : drkhrtace
still kind of learning but would like people to play with. Cross or no cross platform
I'm looking for other players for SWF too, im loonatheworlds on PS4 ^^
Ill add you if you're still down?