I miss when RPD was disabled.
Easily the worst map in the game. Far far too large, most pallets are completely ######### useless, layout is convoluted as #########. Absolute pain to play on no matter what side you're playing.
Easily the worst map in the game. Far far too large, most pallets are completely ######### useless, layout is convoluted as #########. Absolute pain to play on no matter what side you're playing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I respectfully disagree
That's what happens when you take a map meant for singleplayer horror with slow-paced gameplay and put it into DBD. Great map for RE2, not so great for a fast-paced asymmetrical survival horror. In my opinion, they did a much better job with Midwich than with RPD, which is why I don't mind Midwich at all -- feels like they just airdropped RPD without making necessary changes for healthier gameplay.