Can't Drop Pallets in Chase

Step 1: Get in chase with killer

Step 2: Try to throw pallet to stun killer

Step 3: Pallet doesn't get thrown, killer lands hit

Additional Information

Happens on multiple maps, as multiple survivors, against multiple killers, with various perks. Too much spread to list.


Videos:

Watch "good game" on Streamable.

https://streamable.com/bmw8kl

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Not a bug, he was so close to you. You almost didn't even get "PULL DOWN" prompt, just for like 1ms. Plus your ping, Killer ping, Server delay etc., he down you just faster.

  • Still looks like a bug to me. I really enjoy being able to go through pallets and not be allowed to drop them.

    https://streamable.com/bro5ny

  • A response for this would be nice.

    As you can see by this clip, we can also double this as the hit registration fix not working, as I finally, for the first time in weeks, am able to drop a pallet on a killer midchase, and it stuns him, but it doesn't matter.

    https://streamable.com/80onz0

  • Even if you threw that pallet it would just been a waste you would have gone down anyways because the stun occurs part way through the throw animation and not instantly.

  • That's irrelevant. The problem is not being able to throw the pallet at all. Even a bad throw that still stuns is worthwhile if I'm doing a "stun the killer" challenge, or trying to earn extra stun points on top of a "throw X pallets while in a chase" challenge.

    Should I just throw pallets the first time I go through them? Even if the killer is nowhere nearby? What if I'm running Smash Hit and the hit registration decides to actually work as advertised?

    Maybe I should just stand still if a killer finds me, just to minimize possible bad plays, then I don't have to worry about bugs at all?