How do you have fun in dbd

I have like 1500 hours in that game and it's not fun to just do gens and run around. Any suggestions? Like interesting builds or smth

Comments

  • Try meming with the killer or survivors, if they play along then everybody has a good time. You could also try playing a killer you enjoy. but I think the only real way to have fun in dbd is if you personally THINK the game is fun, if it isn't fun for you anymore then I'd say take a break for a while and come back when you're ready to play again.

  • Yea I guess I just got tired. Gotta get a break until Pinhead drops. Thank you!

  • @FoggyJester said:

    Try meming with the killer or survivors, if they play along then everybody has a good time. You could also try playing a killer you enjoy. but I think the only real way to have fun in dbd is if you personally THINK the game is fun, if it isn't fun for you anymore then I'd say take a break for a while and come back when you're ready to play again.

    What actions exactly are meming with killer/survivors?

    @feelsorry Do you play with your friends while in a group voice chat on discord?

  • Take a break. I always have the most fun in DBD after I've taken a few weeks break, and at most watch DBD streamer content.

    Sometimes watching DBD is more fun than playing DBD. But watching has a way of bringing you back eventually.

    1. PLaying as survivor and bitterly bitching about anything that happens that doesn't contribute to me escaping/pipping.
    2. PLaying as survivor and going absolutely mad over crazy saves or other amazing incidents that result in a save or escape
    3. PLaying as survivor and angrily complaining over failed saves or other amazing incidents that don't result in a save or escape.
    4. Playing as killer and trying to engage as many survivors as possible.
  • @BlazeFire7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2447357#Comment_2447357

    What actions exactly are meming with killer/survivors?

    @feelsorry Do you play with your friends while in a group voice chat on discord?

    Like pointing at survivors and them pointing back, try to get the killer to join. as a killer you can just spin to let them know you want to meme, as ghostface you can t-bag and most likely the other survivors will join you. hope this helps :)