CrossProg and Stranger things question
If I bought the stranger things chapter on console and later cross progression gets added will I get the stranger things chapter? Don't know if I'm supposed to buy it again for pc for when I make the switch
If I bought the stranger things chapter on console and later cross progression gets added will I get the stranger things chapter? Don't know if I'm supposed to buy it again for pc for when I make the switch
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi, I reached out to BHVR about this regarding *switch* cross-progression specifically and this was their response:
"Hello there,
Thank you for reaching out about cross-progression.
You can still transfer your progress even if the Stranger Things Chapter is already removed as long as the cross-progression is available between console and pc.
However, we have no further information that we can share with your regarding the exact date of cross-progression implementation.
In the meantime, please stay tuned to our official Twitter page for more information and updates."
Hope this helps :)