How many instaheals do survivors get?
I had a match where I hit a survivor vaulting they would get to the other side instaheal then tbag they did this 3 times. They also had a map in hand.
I had a match where I hit a survivor vaulting they would get to the other side instaheal then tbag they did this 3 times. They also had a map in hand.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably a hacker. Instaheals take, even with maximum heal speed, at least 2-3 seconds. Without any additional healing speed it takes 12 seconds.
I thoughts what it was but I wanted to check that I hadn't just not known about a perk or item ability