How to complete locked and found challenge?
It just says to fully deplete 3 keys. I used a purple key with 2 add ons and fully depleted it and after the game I get nothing. Does it have to be used on the hatch to count or what?
It just says to fully deplete 3 keys. I used a purple key with 2 add ons and fully depleted it and after the game I get nothing. Does it have to be used on the hatch to count or what?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fully deplete 3 keys means you have to consume all of it's charges. So you'll need to use the add ons that allow you to "mind channel" with the key.
edit : sorry i read your post wrong.