Match making mishaps
I play mostly solo survivor lately on Xbox no crossplay. I never get any 2 players playing together and get crap for teams, but then when I play an even lower killer rank I get red ranks swf4 almost every match. It's so bad that I just camp every kill as the killer, which used to be my main and I used to do well, but I just couldn't care less. I used to have crossplay, but then I play against pc players where I lag out and it feels unfair. I feel like this game only rewards people who always play with 4 friends. Why not put swf in a higher tier for each friend they play with. Auth higher tier. It's easy to program and makes sense. Or make it to where consoles can crossplay without pc players.
Comments
I think it already does place low ranks with higher ranks in the case of SWF. I have tons of red ranks with random brown ranks or a lobby that is all roughly the same except for one person who is way higher or lower.
I had six friends who all quit because match making in our SWFS so heavily favored killers we couldn't even get two gens done. Everyone complains about the highly skilled SWF and never mentions how ######### awful it is when you're trying to bring new people into this game. Which is odd, because games need new players, but it's a nightmare to bring a new friend into DBD.