Something is bugging me...
As we all know, Stranger Thing is getting removed from DbD, what happens if I bought the CD with Stranger Things? Should I buy the ST bundle just in case or I'll keep them?
As we all know, Stranger Thing is getting removed from DbD, what happens if I bought the CD with Stranger Things? Should I buy the ST bundle just in case or I'll keep them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well i believe you need to have the disc in to use the stranger things content. If that broke and you bought the digital version of DBD, you won't have access to the stranger things characters anymore, from my understanding. I recommend people buy them digitally to ensure access to them.