can not find any matches... irrespective of when i try

i have been trying to get a match for days. but unable to find any. some time i get people in my lobby after 15-20mins but then they leave... and again the wait starts... i love this game but recently my hour in game have gone down. I due to this long wait in lobby i have stopped playing. please help me fix this as Dead by Daylight is a game i love dearly.

Comments

  • yes! me too. I stopped too. My friends stopped too...the hype of this game went down. This give time to play another game. This event broke the game in so many ways...

  • I assume this is killer as my survivour lobbies are normal. I have suggested this again and again but make it so you can harvest vial post 30 you will not be granted serums which is ok by me but you will get the large bp of harvesting plants. 
  • I believe it is the event.
    I would say some turned off it but that is probally not it.
    I believe more killers are playing survivor to get those vials to buy a 2nd killer outfit.
    I don't think this game is dying cause of sales have seen come out for auric cells.
    I believe when all killer mains are done survivor grind then will see much less survivors and more killers.
    Heck im not playing killer til i finish my survivor vials today or tomorrow.
    Then im buying trapper and doctor outfit.... i want the other outfits badly but eh take what can get.
  • laKUKA said:

    yes! me too. I stopped too. My friends stopped too...the hype of this game went down. This give time to play another game. This event broke the game in so many ways...

    It really divided the community between "fanboys" (That dbd can do no wrong) and what my group probally is called "whiners" (Cause critical on market standards)
    I also believe there is a 3rd group im calling "balancers" that don't care about the extra stuff and only care for balance. They often fight over numbers and think that if not concerned about balance then why play dbd.
    This event broke my heart a 5th time but i still play it. At this point though waiting for new game to take its place. I hope last year is the game that does that.