RTM server not connecting

hello,

2 days ago I was playing while there was a storm and caused a black out for 1 sec so I turned it off. Hours later I come back and turn on dbd and it said your acc is banned but quickly directed me to the dbd screen where you press x to continue and I get the connection error. I don’t know why I would be banned honestly I just play the game w fun and love that it became the only game I play. Hopefully there can be a fix to this

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @kehruhline said:

    hello,

    2 days ago I was playing while there was a storm and caused a black out for 1 sec so I turned it off. Hours later I come back and turn on dbd and it said your acc is banned but quickly directed me to the dbd screen where you press x to continue and I get the connection error. I don’t know why I would be banned honestly I just play the game w fun and love that it became the only game I play. Hopefully there can be a fix to this

    I have the same problem. write if you solve it.