Unable to stalk survivors (and reveal Ghostface at all)

• Platform: pc

• Description of the issue

When I play Ghostface or Myers I'm unable to stalk survivors at all.

This bug also made it so when I play as survivor I'm unable to reveal Ghostface (even when he is carrying me)

• Steps to reproduce (if possible)

N/A

• How often does this occur

Every match

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @simpleorsomethingidk said:

    • Platform: pc

    • Description of the issue

    When I play Ghostface or Myers I'm unable to stalk survivors at all.

    This bug also made it so when I play as survivor I'm unable to reveal Ghostface (even when he is carrying me)

    • Steps to reproduce (if possible)

    N/A

    • How often does this occur

    Every match

    • Press Win+R
    • Type in appdata
    • Press OK
    • In opened window navigate to: \Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
    • Open GameUserSettings.ini in Notepad.
    • Check these 2 lines.


    ScreenScaleForWindowedMode=

    ScreenResolution=


    Anything below =100 somehow turn off your stalking ability and I think it's working in other way so you can't reveal Ghostface as Survivor.

  • @maaadinsomniac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/274511/unable-to-stalk-survivors-and-reveal-ghostface-at-all

    • Press Win+R
    • Type in appdata
    • Press OK
    • In opened window navigate to: \Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
    • Open GameUserSettings.ini in Notepad.
    • Check these 2 lines.

    ScreenScaleForWindowedMode=

    ScreenResolution=

    Anything below =100 somehow turn off your stalking ability and I think it's working in other way so you can't reveal Ghostface as Survivor.

    I could kiss you so hard right now <3