Questions: (newbie)

Hello everyone! I'm getting into the game a bit more seriously because it's been some time that it's been out. So I have several questions.

I wasn't sure where to post each one but please if you have any answers I'm all ears. And thanks again for the game community.


1. I'm playing Killer a lot because I'm solo a lot. I would like to eventually unlock more killers. "How do you grind out unlocking killers?" I can see a few currency types at the top and I'm not sure how to earn any shards, the cells are through purchase, the blood points are through gameplay.

2. I'm on ps4. A friend of mine has purchased the game... well I bought it for him. And when he starts the game it gives him an error and logs him all the way out of the ps4. Is this a common error? Is there an easy fix?

3. Any tips or common community understood in-game actions? For example I've discerned ignore t-bagging survivors to get more points (lol) any thing else?

4. Queue times for survivor the few times I did play were looooong. That makes me think people don't play killer as much....why? Is there something wrong with killers I haven't figured out yet? I'm guessing it's just more fun to survive.


5. Why am I rank 17 going against 4 survivors rank 9 and down?

Thanks

Comments

    1. Shards are earned when you rank up each level. So on the screen it shows two ranks, one is like prestige the other is like a rank. Each time you rank up it's like 250 shards I think. So the grind is pretty rough. And only original killers can be purchased by shards, license characters can only be bought by cells.
    2. Not sure about this one.
    3. Not really everyone interpret actions differently. I mean the basic survivors actions seem to be unified like follow me and whatnot.
    4. Yes in general survivor ques are way longer. It really depends on the time, midday seems to be when it's quicker. Evening and night seem to take forever. But in general it seem for every killer there is at least 9 survivors. Because playing killer is generally more stressful and harder since it's 4 vs 1.
  • Thank you for those responses. I'm enjoying the game so far and the 4 v 1, at least so far isn't stressing me out.

    I notice you can't really lose as killer.