Rank 1 PS4 impossible to play killer

I can not play the killer during this event.I always wait like 20 min and still can not play any killer game

Comments

  • Same here. The wait is endless. Everyone is being forced to play killer with the kind of objectives and the how the bonus bloodpoints work. 
  • Same here. The wait is endless. Everyone is being forced to play killer with the kind of objectives and the how the bonus bloodpoints work. 
    Game forcing me play survivor :(
  • Yep, regretting being in red ranks. My last killer game was 2 days ago against some 8's and a 15.

    Although survivor side i played a game with all red rank survivor and allies, i was thinking luckkyyyy.
  • I’m in purple rank atm with killer on PS4 and am not having to wait too long. I noticed a small difference but it makes me nervous to rank up.. Hopefully it’s just a queue bug from the update but that’s being optimistic 
  • CrtKazz said:
    I’m in purple rank atm with killer on PS4 and am not having to wait too long. I noticed a small difference but it makes me nervous to rank up.. Hopefully it’s just a queue bug from the update but that’s being optimistic 
    Do yourself a favor and dont hit red rank until after event.

    There is plenty of games below it, dont go past rank 5-4.
  • @ConsoleNurse said:
    I can not play the killer during this event.I always wait like 20 min and still can not play any killer game

    Its not impossible, you just have to wait longer.

    Play another game while you are in queue, I can recommend oxygen not included for example, but gwent had an update too...... :wink:

  • I created a lobby, took a shower and went for a walk at the centre and it didnt find a match still. How am I supposed to get vials for my Huntress’ skin then