BHVR please give some clarification.

Killer lobbies are taking anything up to 30 mins or more still at red ranks. The concerning thing is that although this appears to be a bug, as has happened before, people on here and reddit are infering the issue is because "nobody wants to play survivor"

 honestly with 50k players online over the weekend, I find it hard to believe it's just a lack of survivor players, but by leaving this issue unanswered you just hurt the perception of the recent changes, and we will never actually get additional survivor objectives at all.

Comments

  • I'd love to know what the cause is of this too. It's annoying spending more time waiting for a game than the time I spend actually in a match.

  • I'd love to know what the cause is of this too. It's annoying spending more time waiting for a game than the time I spend actually in a match.

    Simple.

    Survivors maxed on vials don't get to participate in the event anymore so they swap to killer to get more bloodpoints.
  • i payed for all the blighted killers .. i cant even get 1 game each of them :(