I want to find out which killer you guys found the most fun to play against.
I am going to make multiple of these polls to find out who are at the top of fun and who are at the bottom. Im probably going to wait like around a week to get a good sample size :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pyramid Head because i like to dodge the long range attack as long they are not done during animation locks. The trail is also a cool feature I think.
Demo is great as well, but in the end inhale rarely seen people playing him in a fun way.
Ghostface would be great if the reveal mechanic would work like intended..