I want to find out which killer you guys found the most fun to play against.
I am going to make multiple of these polls to find out who are at the top of fun and who are at the bottom. Im probably going to wait like around a week to get a good sample size :)
I know I might be in the vast minority here but I like versing a Hag that knows how to set good traps (as long as she doesn’t go all in on Setting 10 traps at basement or something)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know I might be in the vast minority here but I like versing a Hag that knows how to set good traps (as long as she doesn’t go all in on Setting 10 traps at basement or something)