who could play ptb with a controller

make a video and show us the gameplay of pinhead with a controller thank you, (not just one game)

Comments

  • @eloise said:

    make a video and show us the gameplay of pinhead with a controller thank you, (not just one game)

    I saw a video of spook and jukes playing with a controller check on youtube

  • I've only ever played this game with a controller - a wireless 360 pad with a PC adapter dongle. I've never had a problem (even though I'm sure that the other PC players have an advantage over me). I would assume that Pinhead would function with a controller as well as any of the other characters.

  • So basically he's pretty decent with controller definitely not as controller punishing as say Huntress or Nurse BUT it is slightly harder as instead of landing the gateway and aiming you need to be more about prediction and being able to tell where a survivor is gonna go though its usually not too hard. (I played about 5 games with controller)