Stranger Things Question

I have the Nightmare Edition disc, but in order to use the DLC (such as Stranger Things) I have to have the disc inserted. Will I still be able to play as Nancy after they get rid of Stranger Things for purchase, or will I also have to purchase the DLC online in order to play as her ?

Comments

  • I assume you'll have to use the disc.


    Personally i would recommend buying the characters you want on the store to ensure access to them if they disk or damaged or whatever.

  • .

    @[Deleted User] said:

    I assume you'll have to use the disc.

    Personally i would recommend buying the characters you want on the store to ensure access to them if they disk or damaged or whatever.

    Thank you! She’s my main so I didn’t want to lose her lol

    i appreciate your comment !

  • If I'm not mistaken the Nightmare edition counts as both the base game as well as several DLCs?

    I would imagine that your DBD account considers those as belonging to you and you shouldn't have to repurchase something you've already paid for.


    You should definitely get clarification from a mod before buying something again, just in case it's not necessary.

  • @Dacrenon said:

    If I'm not mistaken the Nightmare edition counts as both the base game as well as several DLCs?

    I would imagine that your DBD account considers those as belonging to you and you shouldn't have to repurchase something you've already paid for.

    You should definitely get clarification from a mod before buying something again, just in case it's not necessary.

    I agree, I’m thinking it would work but I wanted to be 100% sure before they get rid of it for purchase

  • @nikkixox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2438064#Comment_2438064

    I agree, I’m thinking it would work but I wanted to be 100% sure before they get rid of it for purchase

    Understandable. I hope you get a definitive answer, I know I would be devastated to lose Steve and Nancy from my account. <3