PC - The cenobite's chains staying latched on after hooking and downing

I loaded into a game of autohaven as a survivor and went against a cenobite. After taking off all the chains, one chain stayed on and the option to take it off wouldn't work at all. The chain stayed latched on to me even when I was downed and still when I was unhooked! The chain only detached when I got hit into an injured state by the cenobite's normal attack.

Steps to reproduce:

step one: have the cenobite chain you 3 times

step two: hold down the break free action while trying to break line of sight of the chains

step three: the break free action should glitch out even if you get downed


This bug only happened to me once so far (i've played 3 games) but I will report if it happens again.

I don't have a clipping software running right now but I have this screenshot

Screenshot 2021-08-17 184305.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments