Worried about other licenses now

A new folder appeared with the PTB: "no license". And in it are all the perks from the Halloween and Nightmare on Elmstreet Chapters. I know that Freddy and Quentin were not available on some platforms (don't know if still true), but I never heard of that for Halloween.

Is it that both chapters' license is not for all platforms with cross progression in the works? Or am I right to worry?

Comments

  • i would bet getting licenses across platforms would be difficult, we might have a freddy-switch situation

  • It's just a safe bet for cross platforms. If something were to happen making a character incompatible to future platforms, they have the perks on stand by so it's just a quick transition.

    Bhvr had to do this about three times now so they're just making sure to put everything in a neat order, don't be too scared OP

  • this folder was there only on the windows store version and it never got removed from the files