How Viable is this tactic?

Playing as Doctor, chasing survivors like normal EXCEPT you never pull out your treatment mode, I think most killers would be able to get at least 1 if not maybe 2 survivors before all the generators are done

You have NOED, now the generators are done, turn to treatment mode, there are 1-3 survivors left (Give or take) they all scream, now you know where they are, if they are huddled around doors this makes work easy

How well do you think this would work out? Would the survivors catch on do you think?

Comments

  • I have used a similiar tactic before, though I switched to treatment mode with one gen left. I usually get a 3k at least running this way with at least 1k before they to the last gen.

  • i'd say to maximize this have blood warden on, then it might be pretty good

  • @Swiftblade131 said:
    Playing as Doctor, chasing survivors like normal EXCEPT you never pull out your treatment mode, I think most killers would be able to get at least 1 if not maybe 2 survivors before all the generators are done

    You have NOED, now the generators are done, turn to treatment mode, there are 1-3 survivors left (Give or take) they all scream, now you know where they are, if they are huddled around doors this makes work easy

    How well do you think this would work out? Would the survivors catch on do you think?

    Just run bitter murmur! :]