PC - Demogorgon suddenly moving faster after being stuck on a barrel and using a tunnel in Hawkins

Step 1 - Became stuck in collision on barrels near one of the exit gates, the game was still progressing as tinkerer activated. I was unable to move.

Step 2 - Place a tunnel.

Step 3 - Move through the tunnel.

Step 4 - I'm unsure if this was me just trying to move or if attempting to shred finally unlocked my movement.

Step 5 - I realized after getting the next survivor down I was moving FAR too quickly. I stopped trying to down and hook people when I realized this was taking place.

Character player - Demogorgon

Perks played - Thrilling Tremors, Pop Goes the Weasel, Tinkerer, can't remember the fourth

Map - Hawkins Lab

Frequency - First time this has happened to me. I was having a latency issue as well it appeared at some point during the match.

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Pending

Comments