Tutorial bug
This is on pc and im having problems completing the tutorial. The issue is on the first tutorial. When the killer picks meg up then he is suppose to bring her to the hook, but for me he goes to the boxes behind the hook and then disappears. After that i cant do anything and im just stuck. This has happened to me 3 times in a row. I was just following the instructions that the game gave me and i just cant complete the tutorial because of it.
Update: I tested a bit more. When i waited for the killer to pick Meg up and then drop and vault the pallet, it was fine. But when i dropped the pallet and vaulted it before he picked Meg up, the bug happened. I hope this helps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcblrb6Noms https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRJNa9uoh7A
Comments
Ngl, this is kinda funny. Trapper took meg to his secret basement.