why is the map being removed?
I understand survivors/killer being removed, but why the map? isn't the map a Behaviour Interactive's creation?
I've never watched stranger things, the map is their creation as well?
I understand survivors/killer being removed, but why the map? isn't the map a Behaviour Interactive's creation?
I've never watched stranger things, the map is their creation as well?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The map is an integral part of the chapter license and BHVR are forced to delete it. I believe if the characters were deleted as well, it would be a catastrophe because a lot of people paid money for them and their cosmetics. The map is "free" and the only thing that can be taken away completely.