I come home from a nice holiday and the first thing i see is ST being removed

first of all, not what i wanted to see after i just finished unpacking the car and moving all my luggage back to my room

second of all, Demo's had to ######### leave his home because of this, thankfully Nemesis found him on the street and now's getting the paperwork together to officially let him rent out the RCPD till he can get his own place back

finally, please buy Demo and play him, he's so fun, he's such a good boy, he didn't deserve any of this


(also buy Steve and Nancy if you want but they really don't matter all that much)

Comments

  • That is an awful thing to come home to.

    I am sorry for you, my friend.

  • Man. Let me tell you this timing sucks. The end of my favorite killer's sale begins on my birthday. What a present... :/

    And no worries friend, I'm gonna main him and git gud with him. I refuse to let him drift off into the sunset as a distant memory.

    Aside from this news though, I hope your holiday was good. :)