How does the game randomize the maps that everyone will play?
I think since de event started i havent play some maps, i think the "random" should be calculated by everyones on session most played maps and the select the less played by everyone.
I think since de event started i havent play some maps, i think the "random" should be calculated by everyones on session most played maps and the select the less played by everyone.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
well i always go to that map that azarov is a offering i dont remember the name
I do seemingly get random maps, but sometimes the game loves to do the following...
See what's happening here? I often get a map twice in a row.
Yes, RNG and all that, and i don't question it. It's just weird is all.
i still think devs just look a little bit more about this problems
They need to give the maps that have multiple variations the same grouping so that those maps don't have a much larger chance of being selected.