Self-deprecating joke bugged??

I swear I've done this 3 times i might not have the first but I swear the last two times I did it. I even ran the purple add on to make the tonic last longer just incase but it still hasn't popped i don't get what I'm doing wrong or if its bugged and just might not pop sometimes

Comments

  • I managed to do it a couple of matches ago. I had to basically throw the game, but I managed to get it for sure at the exit gates. Throw purple bottle then throw yellow bottle, wait til it turns yellow and then hit them. I tried so many times to try and farm it with survivors, but they didn't seem to understand lol.

    I used the same add on you did, which was to make the intoxicated duration last longer.

  • @StardustSpeedway said:

    I managed to do it a couple of matches ago. I had to basically throw the game, but I managed to get it for sure at the exit gates. Throw purple bottle then throw yellow bottle, wait til it turns yellow and then hit them. I tried so many times to try and farm it with survivors, but they didn't seem to understand lol.

    I used the same add on you did, which was to make the intoxicated duration last longer.

    Ok I lost all 3 matches as well at tried to convince two of them to farm but they wouldn't farm either. Its just a pain then ok I guess ill keep trying to brute force it lol

  • It works, it's just stupidly hard to get it. Survivors seem to avoid at all costs the yellow gas for some reason, probably most have no idea it buffs them.

    As Startdust said your best bet is trying it at the exit gates, otherwise I found short loops kinda good for it. Just don't do it in the open cause it's a waste of time.

  • I got it first time. I think I only managed one hook the entire match though. The survivors knew what I was trying to do and let me get it at the exit gates.

    Thank you nice survivors!

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    I got it first time. I think I only managed one hook the entire match though. The survivors knew what I was trying to do and let me get it at the exit gates.

    Thank you nice survivors!

    Well you are a lucky SoB. I've tried at lest 3 times and failed is so frustrating

  • I got lucky to bodyblock two survivors in a room on Hawkins and did it.