Cleansing a totem in the upper level of the asylum causes you to get stuck.
The totem in the upper levels of the asylum is unable to be cleansed without getting stuck in place.
Tagged:
Pending
The totem in the upper levels of the asylum is unable to be cleansed without getting stuck in place.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've have experienced the same issue as well. Specifically at Crotus Prenn Asylum -- Distrubed Ward. I was cleansing a totem in the upper floor of the main building, when all of a sudden I was pushed up and got stuck. I have attached twee screenshots of it.
I was playing David king with:
- Small Game
- Self-Care
- Dead hard
- We're gonna live forever.
Screenshot 1.PNG Screenshot 2.PNG DeadByDaylight.log