Console re-broken?

Is it me or did the newest update destroy console again? I think I’ve dead harded into a different dimension every single game. Just curious if it’s just me or if anyone else is having this issue? I’m on a Ps4 pro btw.

Comments

  • I'm on xbox one and I've been experiencing performance issues again, not as severe but nonetheless still there.

    I also stopped running dead hard as of like two months ago as I think it's a lost cause with the issues it causes and the fact it doesn't even work pretty much.

  • I mean it was never really fixed. At mid-chapter while they fixed performance a little bit it was still way worse than it was before the RE chapter. The hotfix just nullified whatever the slight fix was from mid-chapter.

  • @BabuDweet said:

    I'm on xbox one and I've been experiencing performance issues again, not as severe but nonetheless still there.

    I also stopped running dead hard as of like two months ago as I think it's a lost cause with the issues it causes and the fact it doesn't even work pretty much.

    Yeah I think I have to stop with exhaustion all together cause it completely freezes my game lol

  • Yup. Haven't played more than a couple games in a few weeks now. Don't have the motivation anymore

  • @bm33 said:

    I mean it was never really fixed. At mid-chapter while they fixed performance a little bit it was still way worse than it was before the RE chapter. The hotfix just nullified whatever the slight fix was from mid-chapter.

    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It felt okay like the first day the “fix” came out and then after that it feels almost the same as after the RE chapter. Just wanna be able to play the game normally. Like before the RE chapter came out lol

  • @GorgonDorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431569#Comment_2431569

    Yeah I think I have to stop with exhaustion all together cause it completely freezes my game lol

    Honestly for me I feel like sprint burst has been way more viable for console even with the issues if you're wanting to run an exhaustion perk still.