R.I.P Dead By Daylight

I was playing Killer today and had multiple situations where a survivor would run to throw a pallette down and ended up pulling it down in front of them after they were on the other side or I end up on the other side of the pallette after they already hit me with it on the opposite side. I switched to play as Survivor for a few trials to see if this is an issue and indeed it is. The pallettes are f***ed. Also downed a Laurie and she ended up on top of a Rock on Autohaven Wreckers and would not come down since she was the last survivor alive, pretty much holding the game hostage til she bled out. Seems like the more BHVR tweaks this game, the worse is gets. I’m very grateful that they’re in tune with their community but I feel like some of the tweaks they’re doing are killing the game. Think I’m going to take a super long break from it once I get my cosmetic from this event.

Comments

  • No games can be perfect: community reports are an essential mean to fix their bugs and improve something new and better.
  • Entità said:
    No games can be perfect: community reports are an essential mean to fix their bugs and improve something new and better.
    I’m not expecting it to be perfect, I’m asking for it to be playable from BOTH sides. 
  • I saw hundreds killers exterminating a team and hundreds survivors escaping from the trial. Of course, some mechanics are raw (a simultaneous hit and stun with a pallet, for example), but the game IS playable.
  • Entità said:
    I saw hundreds killers exterminating a team and hundreds survivors escaping from the trial. Of course, some mechanics are raw (a simultaneous hit and stun with a pallet, for example), but the game IS playable.
    Ok. I didn’t post this to get into a disagreement/arguement over whats right or wrong with this game. I posted this to simply explain my experience with the new changes.
  • fcc2014 said:

    @Michiko i'm with you!

    Thank you fcc <3 the game is just being nipped and tucked so much in such little timing.