I got to admit, this was a fun build for Nemesis.

B&C, Endearing, Brutal Strength, STBFL. It turned Nemesis into an unstoppable killing machine. With this build Nemesis was able to live up to his name! He just shrugged off pallets to focus on the chase. LOL It's definitely a high risk high reward situation since there's no gen defense, but it was a fun build nonetheless!

Comments

  • Why would you need Brutal Strength, when tentacles are faster in destroying pallets? IMO, that alone could be replaced with something more valuable.

  • @Damarus said:

    Why would you need Brutal Strength, when tentacles are faster in destroying pallets? IMO, that alone could be replaced with something more valuable.

    Gens probably

  • Still not worth it on Nemesis. Same for enduring, imo. Stbfl is one of his best perks, but that's fairly well known.

  • I feel like you could replace Brutal Strength with Spirit Fury, to combo with Enduring. As BS becomes useless once you've hit Tier 2. That being said, I think I'm gonna try that out for myself.

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:

    I feel like you could replace Brutal Strength with Spirit Fury, to combo with Enduring. As BS becomes useless once you've hit Tier 2. That being said, I think I'm gonna try that out for myself.

    I equipped BS only because sometimes it's easier said than done getting Nemesis all the way to level 3. The hitbox for the tentacle strike is so thin that there have been matches where the only way to get him to level 2 was to take out his zombies.