Oni streamer recommendations?
The only Oni streamer I know is a Blight main now. I'd watch guides, but there's only so much you can learn from them. Idc what platform they're on anyone will do.
The only Oni streamer I know is a Blight main now. I'd watch guides, but there's only so much you can learn from them. Idc what platform they're on anyone will do.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lipy is the top Oni player with something like 34,000 demon dash downs. Hes amazing and he streams almost every day. I'd recommend checking him out, watching his streams is what got me into Oni and I learned a lot of cool tricks from him.
https://www.twitch.tv/lipy