PC - Kill Survivors by any means archive challenge not working properly

Description: Someone dying to bleed-out timer doesn't count as a 'kill by any means' for archive challenges.

Steps to reproduce:

Step 1: Select archive challenge to kill survivors by any means ("Execution" from tome VIII level 2, for example).

Step 2: Play a game as killer, in which you let at least one survivor bleed out on the floor.

Step 3: Check the challenge progress in the post-game screen, and see if it lines up with your expectations.


In my case, I was playing as Blight, and I got four kills, none of which were disconnects, and one of which was a bleed-out kill (since I couldn't find the survivor). I previously had 0/12 kills toward the aforementioned "Execution" challenge. After the game, I had 3/12 kills, which is seemingly incorrect. I have attached an image as proof.

20210813222357_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments