I also got stuck on the second floor but it was before I even started cleansing the totem. Doesn't look like the exact same spot as the previous person but it's also Crotus Prenn Asylum.
Same issue. Cleansed a totem and got stuck. Even after getting hit, going through the invincibility period, and then getting downed, I could not leave that corner. It happened to a friend earlier as well, I just wanted to see if I could replicate/get screenshots.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also got stuck on the second floor but it was before I even started cleansing the totem. Doesn't look like the exact same spot as the previous person but it's also Crotus Prenn Asylum.
Same issue. Cleansed a totem and got stuck. Even after getting hit, going through the invincibility period, and then getting downed, I could not leave that corner. It happened to a friend earlier as well, I just wanted to see if I could replicate/get screenshots.
Happened to a teammate, then happened to me on a different occasion.