New teaser on a Friday the 13th...

Well, I'm glad to have a teaser while I was 2 days out of total internet connection and from what I understand...

A television appears with a cassette showing a somewhat distorted image that cannot be seen to be seen well, but I thought it could have been an original chapter because this type of teaser in license chapters is not used to seeing much, the last teaser that I can consider is Saw, Halloween and Leatherface, but I immediately thought of The Ring and FNAF at the same time, until I remembered that in Hellraiser 1, Kirsty meets Pinhead and his cenobites ... and I saw that a kind of blood appeared on the television red on the screen. Well here with what I understand is Hellraiser. Also for that little detail of minute 19:87, but 87 in time does not exist so my Hype for Hellraiser has become reality and now I just want to wait for how Pinhead's modeling in DbD will look and at the same time its power, I hope, if the devs are reading this, make it a totally different killer, NOT JUST COPY AND PASTE A CURRENT POWER OF ATTORNEY INTO A NEW KILLER. I do not want a killer from a distance or a chase, if so, there are already 4 and the truth is boring.

But there is something I do not understand, Hellraiser is not in demand? Clive Barker will get the rights back at the end of the year but who the hell got the license? I also feel a bit sorry, this day is Jason's day. On a Friday the 13th. Seeing Pinhead enter, there are already 5 classic Slashers and without Jason it makes me sad.

Comments