Why

Why am I forced to play with people from all over the world? All this does is result in lag. Dedicated servers are a joke when the one I connect to is 5,000 miles away from the server the killer connects to. Give us an option to play by region only. The only reason you don't is because you want faster que times regardless of gameplay degradation.

Comments

  • @Deus07 said:

    Why am I forced to play with people from all over the world? All this does is result in lag. Dedicated servers are a joke when the one I connect to is 5,000 miles away from the server the killer connects to. Give us an option to play by region only. The only reason you don't is because you want faster que times regardless of gameplay degradation.

    Why am I forced to play with people from all over the world? All this does is result in lag. Dedicated servers are a joke when the one I connect to is 5,000 miles away from the server the killer connects to. Give us an option to play by region only.

    I haven't had many connection issues personally in this game, and my Wi-Fi is not great.

    The only reason you don't is because you want faster que times regardless of gameplay degradation.

    I think that is a fair reason tbh.

  • Why ask a question, only to answer it in your post? Because you could not think of a creative way to criticize the decision.


    Im all seriousness, I agree. I had someone getting triple hit by a zombie and then slide across the floor because of egregious lag. No clue if they were from Zimbabwe or what, but... Yeah, not very stable.

  • you aren't.

    you play with whoever connects to your server

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    you aren't.

    you play with whoever connects to your server

    You play with people from thousands of miles away, that always means lag.

  • @Deus07 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426877#Comment_2426877

    You play with people from thousands of miles away, that always means lag.

    playing with someone from accross the street also means lag.