Freddy
Should i buy Freddy?? Is he a good killer to play with ?
Should i buy Freddy?? Is he a good killer to play with ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I enjoy playing as him and going against him. Easy to get a lot of BP with too.
Also bloodwarden is a really fun perk.
The killer is fun its a basic M1 killer with a tp every minute. Honestly i prefer the old version of him i found it more fun and unique. I dont kniw if you have played demo but he is a lot like demo just change the shred for a slow if the other is asleep.
The best thing about freddy is when you have the perk you want you dont need to invest BP in him anymore he have no decent addon exept one but that addon is only good if survivor are asleep if not the addon dont work
Yes...But he is not very fun right now. Like @bibibib8 says I click on his add-ons and say to myself "Oh yeah! None of these help anyhow never mind". Only killer I feel this way about. BW is ######### awesome though.
Base kit is awesome. I don’t use any of his add-ons. A lot of BPs per match. I also like the lighting of his dreamworld more than some of the actual lighting.
Only if you like the character.