Part 28: Which Cenobite do you want as a Legendary Skin for Pinhead
So we know the next chapter is Hellraiser and that it is coming with a legendary skin which is probably going to be another cenobite. Now I've never seen the movies so I don't know the names of each cenobite but I think you'll know which ones I speak about.
Previous Poll: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/271949/part-27-how-would-you-feel-about-among-us-in-dbd#latest
Comments
I have no clue what any of them look like, but this sounds legendary.
The one that held Kirsty Cotton in place was The Chatterer right? I think he looks the most unique out of the other ones aside from Pinhead himself.
body is one character too short
Nemesis 2.0, thanks
Female Cenobite so can play as male or female killer.
The other two are called Chatterer and Butterball. 😁
Pinhead Larry from that one spongebob episode.
Where's the option for "All Of Them"?
But I don’t know if that’d fly with the censors in some countries.
The cenobites are. Butterball, Female Cenobite, and Chatterer. The chatterer variants are my favorite, version 3 being my most favorite one