Sorry FNAF fans!

Springtrap ain't it, the teaser is literally the first 20 seconds of the video below, good thing a point and click game is not an actual chapter...most licensed killers are ICONS of horror, Pinhead is one of them...welp, time to have fun with the Cenobytes





https://youtu.be/YKVDAQ3E2HM

Comments

  • Fnaf is an icon of horror. Not all horror icons are stuck in the 80's lol.

    I'm happy it is looking Pinhead and hopefully another cenobyte as a skin, but fnaf will have its time just like many other horror icons to come.

  • @FancyMrB said:

    Fnaf is an icon of horror. Not all horror icons are stuck in the 80's lol.

    I'm happy it is looking Pinhead and hopefully another cenobyte as a skin, but fnaf will have its time just like many other horror icons to come.

    FNAF is far from an horror icon, it did not influenced the horror the way you think it did, it only influenced more point and click games, now a horror icon I coukd name you is Kayako, she influenced Japanese and American horror with The Grudge, THAT is an icon, not Springtrap

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426172#Comment_2426172

    A "horror" "icon" is not what I think of when I see FNaF but each to their own ig

    So music icons could be from any time

    But horror icons cant

  • I think people are jumping to conclusions here. Is Hellraiser the only horror franchise that's allowed to be associated with old VHS, bells & Hellraise?