Lobby Changeable Background
Alright so, I was wondering. How many of you would like to have lobby backgrounds changeable to whatever lobby you wanted?
What I mean by this is the background in the campfire which changes on the launch of each chapter.
Alright so, I was wondering. How many of you would like to have lobby backgrounds changeable to whatever lobby you wanted?
What I mean by this is the background in the campfire which changes on the launch of each chapter.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd love to have that Silent Hill background again, maybe make it so you get the background if you get X amount of kills with said killer?