Anybody getting repeated maps alot?
I duno why lately, im getting a map and then again the next round. theres so many maps that are active and i never had so many repeated maps before like i have done since the last 1 or 2 patches.
I duno why lately, im getting a map and then again the next round. theres so many maps that are active and i never had so many repeated maps before like i have done since the last 1 or 2 patches.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well there are 3 maps disabled atm, wich means ofcourse there is less variation in the map rotation. But i can tell im recently getting alot lery's when i play killer. Almost annoying lol.
That's when you just throw Scratched Mirror on Myers and make everyone's life miserable for the next few games LMAO
Kept getting Unfundonfield as killer, I DCed the second time
i had that map like few days ago, 3 times in a row........ i was survivor for those 2 times, then i switch to killer to practice blight, it gives me lerys again.....
I get sent to Badham way too much.
I feel like every couple of days they increase rate of a certain map. It's been a thing for me for the longest time - I'll just get the same map over and over in a game session. I'm convinced when the Game map was supposed to be x2 it was actually Haddonfield - which my Trapper very much appreciated. ๐
Lots of Haddonfield and Midwich
hawkins, midwich and corn maps all day.
Why the heck i get 3 suffocation pits in a row, well atleast its not a swamp
I'm being tortured right now. 8 of my last 10 games were in coldwind, the other 2 were in lerys.
Yeah for some reason I've been playing Ghostie lately and it seems to take me to Lerys a lot. Even when facing a Ghostie, it's Lerys...?
I had Midwich four games in a row. I'm getting pretty good at looping it now
okay seems like im not the only one.
devs please check whats been changed.