Got any perk nicknames?
I play a lot of killer. So I run into a ridiculous amount Deadhards, everytime I see that perk being activated I just kinda chuckle and say "Wiener Hard" as I seem them slam into a wall
I play a lot of killer. So I run into a ridiculous amount Deadhards, everytime I see that perk being activated I just kinda chuckle and say "Wiener Hard" as I seem them slam into a wall
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Besides the shorthands used by the majority of the playerbase, I have:
Scream Along - IF
That Prymid Perk - Forced Penance
Prymid's Gen Perk - Trail of Torment
I See You / "He can see me" - I'm All Ears
Crows - Spies From The Shadows
Toth (pronounced as if it's a word) - Thrill of the Hunt
Borrowed rhymes.
Coup de swoop
Unboinkable