Grabs not working

why is it every time i sneak up on a gen and grab a survivor it just ends up with me grabbing their shoulder then all of a sudden they go running off as if i hit them ?

Comments

  • @amneoss said:
    It happens to me on Xbox too.

    If I grab a survivor off a gen it shows the grab animation yet the survivor simply gets hit. If I grab a survivor who is unhooking I will occasionally freeze mid animation with my hand outstrecthed and unable to move. Happened as both Trapper and Clown.

    they need to fix this or my jumpscare myers build is just wasting add ons. i want my free hooks!

  • @amneoss said:
    Agreed

    it just feels bad when you see a gen and they dont notice you and you reach out ready for a scare but bam their high tailing it out of their and the fact your Myers is revealed to everyone in seconds rendering it useless.