Playing with controller and mouse at the same time causing massive frame drops (Accessibility)

This recent update brought back this bug. If I use the controller to move and use the mouse to look around causes frames to drop. I hope this will get fixed this is my and others only accessibility to play DbD.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1116748241


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Apparently they are not aware of how important it is for many people to fix this bug, otherwise they would not have been with the bug for half a year. I hope they fix it soon, but I've been saying this for 6 months so...

  • Still not fixed

  • It's a bit worse after 7.2 for me

  • I turned off all overlay (xbox, nvidia) but turning off displayfusion is what seemed to completely resolve my frame drop issue, but I still can't do actions when using controller to run/move and moving camera with mouse. Once I stop moving mouse, it gives the action prompt (vault, etc) so, my wrist is suffering crappy wasd since controller camera is worse.