Devs please fix or enlarge the trappers trap hitbox

Seriously I put it in the entrance of the door In groaning storehouse and the survivors just finds and tiny little crack on the side run through somehow not triggering the trap and literally her leg was on it #########? Trap hit boxes are tiny or maybe it's survivor hit boxes? Probably traps because this happens way to often where survivors run around the trap 1 inch away from it and not get caught.

Comments

  • The hitbox on traps is so busted. So many times I can abuse the traps placed at pallets because I can slip on by and the killer either has to pick it up or run around. They seriously need to fix the trap hitbox range.

  • Agreed. Been having issues with survivors tip toeing around traps at bottle necks. 
    Maybe instead of trap size, they can increase survivor hit box and solve traps and looping at once