Hi, is anyone else being matched with Long distanced killers/survivors since the SBMM was added?
Hi,
Just was curious to see if any other players are being matched with players who are not from their region in larger frequency since the SBMM change? I live in Europe and I've had players from Brazil/China and America to name a few. It explains why interactions have been really odd since this change.
curious to see everyone elses experience.
Comments
Oh sorry, usually steam and psn profiles detail where the person is from.
I'm from Brazil and sometimes we get sent to Europe/NA servers because our own servers go down for some moments every now and then. I've been noticing more people with over 100 ms in my lobbies but my own ping has been quite good and stable.
I had one game with ~140-160 ms ping as Killer, but the Survivors all had similar ping. To me it seems like the game decided to give us all a server that is relatively far from us, for whatever reason. Usually the ping values I see range from ~40-80 ms, before and after the matchmaking change.
Two nights ago, I was matched exclusively with people from Ukraine for an hour from some reason. I live in Mexico and my ping was over 250ms while theirs was 50ms the most. It was one of the worst experiences I've had in the game for being hit from like two miles away.
I thought something odd had happened to my network and I went as far to run tests and reset my router...