Remember there are 4 Cenobites.
Hoping for another 4 person group. That's if all the rumours are true of course.
Hoping for another 4 person group. That's if all the rumours are true of course.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Eh...I only care about Pinhead. I was never huge into the series, so I don't even remember the other ones. I didn't even remember they were called Cenobites.
I would be down for a female one as our only licensed killer is Amanda. And I highly doubt we will get much more. It would almost NEED to be a skin in a situation like this.
It will probably just be Pinhead, since he’s the most iconic. But, it would be cool if the other ones appeared in his Mori.
They were the Order of the Gash. In the Hellbound Heart novella Pinhead was called the Hell Priest and had a little girls voice.
There is a female Cenobite as well, so that would be cool too. Yeah.